Monday, July 28, 2014

Mother Sri Aurobindo Miracle - Part I

Hello All Mother Devotees,

I would like share you about the Miracle happened in Mother Ashram during Mother Birthday before 2 years.

We set of Mother devotees through trip arranged by Thirunagar Dhiyana Maiyam(Meditation centre) at Madurai, India went to Mother Ashram Pondicherry on her birthday. We reached there and had a good prayer during evening times at the Ashram.
The next day morning we did not have water at the place where we stayed and I was already having a little health issue and I prayed Mother for the same. Though there were no water we managed to reach the Mother Ashram to Pray Maa. My Mom's sister said me that when we are on our way to get dharshan from Mother to her Ashram or any Meditation centre bad energies will not let us and would give disturbances to us and we need to let them all not to disturb us. So I did not worry about water and realized its due to the bad energies which is not letting me to Mother. So i stopped worrying about water and went to the Mother Ashram. As soon as we returned from Ashram, we got plenty of water for us in the place where we stayed. I really thanked Ma from my heart.

So everyone whatever obstacles we get, leave it all to Mother and let it not disturb us. Pray Mother and surrender to her.
Mother Ashram Entrance - Pondicherry India

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,     Blogger...