Monday, July 28, 2014

About the Blog with Ma Blessing

With Mother's blessing, the blog now has got the new look.
 It has facebook like button where you can join the Mother Sri Aurobindo Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/mothersriaurobindo/

You can subscribe through Emails so whenever there is a new post you get the email to your inbox and you can read it.

You have got the translate button so that you can translate the blog to your convenient language and read it.

Thanks to Mother and Mother inside you !! 

1 comment:

  1. Mother,

    Please bless me succeed in getting a job in EY. Today I ahve interview. please help me succeed in life. Mother please be with me always as you are in my heart. Mother make me strong healthy and financially sound. Please show me the right way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,     Blogger...