Monday, January 3, 2011

Mother - New Post

Hi All Mother Devotees ,
After so many days am writing in this blog .
I am starting with Mother's Miracle .
For the New Year i planned to go to my native on friday . If i need to be on friday morning then i have to start by thursday night. But my manager told me that he cant give me a leave on friday.
I told this to my mom and she started praying to Mother sincerely. and wednesday afternoon my manager came to me and told you 'book the tickets on thursday and you can take leave with a smile'. this is purely Mothers grace.

Also next is my tickets on thursday. I prayed Mother and was trying to book tickets. I got ticket in KPN travels with adjacent seat female. I prayed it to be female only . Then after i got in to bus in my adjacent seat none was there until my native and i slept conformable.

All these are Mothers grace. You all also pray Mother with true faith for even simple things . Mother will make it true,

9 comments:

  1. Ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma mirra ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ma ma mirra ma ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. felt happy to read your experience of annai. write more experiences of annai in your blog, if possible.

    how long have you been worshipping annai?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a secured feeling to me that Mother is always with me.The moment I call Mother when I am in distress,Mother comes instantly and does the miracles.If you believe Mother, she comes and changes your life totally.She gives you everything and the things which you fogot to ask also, that is too PRONTO.People who think that they can not come out of their problem one time visit Mothers Mahasamathy and pray, you yourself will experience the Mothers healing touch and your unsolved problems are vanished.Oh Mother be with us always and guide us. Pranams

    ReplyDelete
  4. anusha pls pray for my marriage.its delaying.i'm not getting a suitable guy to marry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mother thanks for your grace We get a girl child and now we happy.

    Mother's child : Ganesh Singal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mother please help me and protect me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. maa please make my health progress ma. please mom s health to progress too. love you

    ReplyDelete
  8. maa please make my health progress ma. please mom s health to progress too. love you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Om Namo Bhagavate Bhagwan Sri Aravindaya
    Om Namo Bhagavate Bhagwan Sri Aravindaya
    Om Namo Bhagavate Bhagwan Sri Aravindaya
    Om Namo Bhagavate Bhagwan Sri Aravindaya
    Om Namo Bhagavate Bhagwan Sri Aravindaya

    Let All Thy Will Be Done Alone !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,     Blogger...