Monday, June 8, 2009

Who is the Mother?

Sri Aurobindo has declared in no uncertain terms :

"The one whom we adore as the Mother is the divine Conscious Force that dominates all existence, one and yet so many-sided that to follow her movement is impossible even for the quickest mind and for the freest and most vast intelligence."

And the Divine Mother, in her great love for humanity has taken a human body for only so could we, her children, approach her and follow her in the path of the Supramental Yoga. She once said :

"I belong to no nation, no civilisation, no society, no race, but to the Divine. I obey no master, no ruler, no law, no social convention, but the Divine. To Him I have surrendered all, will, life and self; for Him I am ready to give all my blood, drop by drop, if such is His Will, with complete joy; and nothing in His service can be sacrifice, for all is perfect delight."

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,     Blogger...